* THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY.
We are pleased to announce the BCAT Top 100 Combine June 26, 2021. This is an NCAA Live Recruiting/Evaluation Period for Division-I, Division-II and Division-III College Coaches. This is an important event in their recruitment as Student-Athletes.
The Top 100 Combine will be held at Lebanon High School in Lebanon, Tennessee. This is for the best players in Tennessee in their respective classes. Players were nominated by their high school coaches, opposing high school coaches, and area college coaches. Invites have been sent by the BCAT TOP 100 Committee. We have had many schools and college coaches reach out to us that will be attending this event. In 2019, over 115 D-1 schools attended as well as numerous other college programs.
We will register between 9-10 am on the morning of the 26th at Lebanon.
THERE ARE NO WALK-UPS, THIS EVENT IS FOR INVITES ONLY.
We will start promptly at 10:15. The Top 100 Combine will run until 4 pm. We will take a short lunch break but athletes are encouraged to bring drinks/snacks/lunch to the event as we will NOT provide lunch as of now (that could change). Players will be provided a jersey but will need to bring shorts, shoes and other playing gear. We will have trainers on site.
- Per NCAA rules, the Top 100 Combine will cost each Student-Athlete $40.There are no exceptions.
- We will need to know if your athlete will attend by June 1, 2021. EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you or your coach received an invite, you will need to send back the attached information sheet ASAP to be filled out with a head shot photo sent to the BCAT NO LATER than June 10, 2021. EMAIL TO email@example.com
- The $40 payment should be mailed in to the address below and received by BCAT no later than June 19, 2021.
P O Box 6306
Sparta, Tn. 38583